Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine's Day-ish Mail art

I'm not sure what's come over me but I've been making lovey Valentine's day mail art recently. With some old fashioned collage images, embossing the envelopes, and using glimmery sprays to make it all sparkle. I'm loving it.  :)

Jan 2012 Mail Art


I'm working on a few other projects that I will post once they are done. One is a writing box for an Valentine's Day altered box swap that is almost finished now, and the other is a Travelogue for Your Paper Pantry which is a mini album that will be going to 9 partners to share and travel and be decorated. I'm excited for this. Just need to finish my pages and off it wil go. I wil post photos when these goodies are done...and I really need to get brave and do my first you tube video! I'm shy and a little scared, but I will....eventually I will.  :)

1 comment: