Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Mail Art

I must be honest and confess that I have been procrastinating... getting caught up in the web....reading art inspiration blogs...does that ever happen to you...it starts with a art journal photo on flicker, then goes to art techniques on a blog, then you're watching you tube videos, then you realize you need to buy new supplies....ohh my... if you give a mouse a cookie....

Anyway, here is a little bitty bit of mail art I have been working on this week. I know it's a bit odd. I'm experimenting with my new stamps and having a lot of fun. 

Playing with my new stamps, a collage mail art envelope. It's embossed too but you can't see it in the photo.

A little envie I made for a christmas letter I am sending to one of my pen pals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment