Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My first "official" crafty YouTube video!

I did it! I conquered my fear of going on camera to record this video showcasing the writing desk box I altered for the Secret Valentine's Day Altered Box Swap over on Life on the Scrap Beach. I love how this box came out. It was my first altered box project.



I used the Mariposa paper line by DCWV as my partner wanted her box red, white and black and I immediately thought of this paper. I just love butterflies and I hope she does too. The roses are all from I Am Roses and I colored them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays, then I used some prima bling and flatback pearls and lace trim. 
 I am shipping this out tomorrow so I can't wait till my partner gets it. Yay!






4 comments:

  1. Ilona - this is fantastic!!! You made it look so easy! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete