Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween Party Invitations, Soul Restoration 2, & Art Journal Page

Soul Restoration Part 2 starts today!! I'm so excited!
I still need to take some photos of my SR1 projects for the blog.... but did I mention how excited I was for Soul Restoration 2??!!  Yay!!

I'm also getting ready for a few swaps I am participating in this October. It feel so good to be reaching out to people again. Sharing art. Being creative. Inspiring one another.  :)




This weekend my 13 year old daughter and I went through my paper stash and decided to make some invites for her upcoming Halloween party. Here is a photo. I think they came out great. It was fun to make our own invites instead of buying some at the store. It's more personal.



Remember this unfinished page?  Well I finally finished it. These are some of my favorite colors! To get them I used chalk pastels and clear Gesso. I love how vibrant it came out. That page is about the changes that I will be facing in my near future. Good changes. Life changing changes. Happy thoughts.


Purple Tulips Page

No comments:

Post a Comment