Thursday, November 10, 2011

NaNoWriMo Update

I'm in the dreaded second week and man they were not kidding when they said this week would be hard. My main character in my novel is procrastinating. He doesn't want to go anywhere and do anything, but today I let him know that he will be going outside and partaking in an adventure...like it or not.

I am right under the target word count, about one day behind so today I am going to write a bit extra to get closer to the goal number. I want to be fully caught up and on target  by this weekend, so I told my main character he is going to have to but his big girl panties on and start doing something. I can't write a novel with a whiney spoiled brat procrastinating main character!

If you want to follow me on NaNoWriMo my name on the re is "ilona". And if anyone one of you is doing it too let me know so I can follow you.

Take care and off I go to try and write 3,000 words today! Gulp.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting started on writing a novel. The hardest part is starting. Anna - swapbot - mynursecoach

    ReplyDelete